Tell me, who is your friend ... What is the character of the basenji master? Read here!
Ekaterina Kastritskaya, psychologist, specialist in animal therapy, consultant on animal behavior and well-being
Many believe that dogs - to match the owners. What, then, can be said about the character of the owner of the basenji?
Photo from the personal archive of Basenji breeder Olga Zaichkova
Of course, this text is comic, so do not take it too seriously. However, it is not for nothing that they say that in every joke there is also a part of the truth.
If you have chosen basenji as your pet ...
- If you deliberately chose basenji as your pet, your motto is probably: “Our happiness depends only on ourselves!” And you certainly will not make your life dependent on someone else's interests.
- You are able to find a way out of any situation. And if there is no way out, dig it with a rusty nail or a teaspoon.
- Your whole life is a game. And no matter how others relate to this.
- You can be a model of tact and delicacy, but only on condition that others show the same qualities. Otherwise, they themselves are to blame.
- Monotony quickly bores you. And when this happens, you break away (change jobs, get a divorce, or, conversely, legitimize relationships, move to another country) - anything for the sake of new experiences!
- You are sometimes tormented by jealousy.
- You are one of those people who wash their hands a thousand times a day, and in a restaurant wipes the appliances with a napkin they brought with them. Caution: this is not far from obsessive-compulsive disorder!